Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a young startup on a collective mission to democratize influencer marketing for businesses and content creators alike. Over the past 12 months we've developed and launched a marketplace/mobile-app that connects restaurants with food bloggers.
Since releasing our beta in August (2018) we've gained great traction, and were recently featured in the National Post, Toronto Star and CityNews.
Our team is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop content and manage our digital channels.
This is a 4-6 month paid internship which we intent to transition into a full permanent position with our team. The ideal candidate is a university/college student or recent grad who's passionate about startups and building impactful digital campaigns.
Why work at Node?
- Work with a team of motivated and wildly talented marketers, software developers and entrepreneurs.
- Help grow the userbase for an influencer-marketing app that's gaining rapid traction and appeal.
- Gain first-hand skills using the newest technology stacks available.
- You will work in a start-up incubator space alongside other innovative entrepreneurs, and growth-minded individuals, while solving a big problem in a massive market.
- Equity participation for high-performers
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop weekly/monthly demand-generation plans to deliver strong engagement across various channels.
- Manage and grow our company Instagram page.
- Produce content for social media pages, ads and our company blog.
- Test and optimize new social media and web-marketing tools.
- Manage incoming leads and new businesses that are qualified for our beta
- Brainstorm, plan and write blog posts that are SEO optimized for clicks and engagement.
- Help guide marketing decisions through A/B testing and analytics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing and/or social media.
- Proven ability to manage and grow an Instagram page based on prior experience.
- Prior leadership role in a volunteer or professional setting.
- A portfolio demonstrating an ability to produce content and engaging campaigns, with past projects. (including work examples).
- An understanding of influencer marketing.
- Passion for social media and restaurants. We're building a marketing platform for restaurants!
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
Email resumes/portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org