Last updated: November 13, 2021
Node App inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://node-app.com website, as well as https://enterprise.node-partner.com/ website, https://node-partner.com/ and the Node - Creators mobile application (the "Service").
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
“Application” refers to the software program provided by the Company downloaded by you on any electronic device, named Node – Creators.
“Personal Data” refers to data about an individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
“Usage Data” is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
“Cookies” are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
“Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
“Data Controller” is a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
“Data Processor” (or Service Provider) refers to any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
“Data Subject” is the individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
“User” is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect several different types of information which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- Social Network Authentication
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
While using our Application, in order to provide features of our Application, we may collect, with your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Pictures and other information from your Device's camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it may be simply stored on your device.
We use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link, instructions provided in any email we send, or by requesting it by emailing us.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
Tracking and Cookies Data
Use of Your Personal Data
Node App Inc. may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To provide customer support and manage your requests to us.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, Services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted Services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Retention of Data
Node App Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Node App Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Node App Inc.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related Services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The third-party Service Providers may include, but is not limited to:
- Google Analytics
We may provide paid products and/or Services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party Services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Legal Basis for Processing
We rely on one or more of the following legal grounds (as appropriate) to process Personal Data:
- To enter and perform a contract with you or to perform any steps you require from us before entering into a contract.
- To pursue our legitimate business interests in establishing, managing or concluding our business relationship with you.
- Where you have specifically consented to us processing your Personal Data.
- To comply with our legal obligations and establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Where Personal Data is processed with consent, you may (subject to contractual and legal restrictions) refuse to provide your consent, or choose to withdraw your consent by contacting us as described below. Note that if you refuse to consent, or withdraw your consent, to certain processing of your personal information, we may not be able to provide certain of our Services.
Security Of Data
Node App Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within the User Information or profile section of our service. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Node App Inc. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or Services.
If you wish to report a security vulnerability, please contact us with:
- Sufficient details of the vulnerability to allow it to be understood and reproduced.
- HTTP requests and responses, HTML snippets, screenshots or any other supporting evidence with Personal Data removed
- Proof of concept code (if available).
- The impact of the vulnerability.
- Any references or further reading that may be appropriate.
By email to: email@example.com
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org