MARKETING & SALES COORDINATOR
The Node team is a young group of marketers, foodies and developers, on a collective mission to democratize influencer marketing for businesses and content creators alike. Our beta app launched in August, and we've been gaining amazing traction. We were also recently featured in the National Post, Toronto Star and CTV.
Before you apply to this posting, please make yourself familiar with our technology.
We're seeking a dynamic marketing & sales intern to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. You'll manage daily marketing duties, social channels and aid with acquiring new prospects. As an early-stage member of our team, we'll look to you for feedback on strategies and workflows to improve our marketing funnel.
- Contribute to our company Instagram page
- Test and optimize new social media and web-marketing tools.
- Manage incoming leads and new businesses that are qualified for our beta.
- Coordinate demo viewing for leads that would like to view our app.
- Make recommendations on strategies and techniques for clients that using Node to create influencer campaigns.
- *Must be enrolled in a Canadian University or College program.
- This is a Paid Internship for the duration of 4-6 months.
- You must be able to commit 35 hours/week.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced sale/marketing role.
- Must have a strong background managing an Instagram account and creating visual content.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills are a must!
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge or any background working with a CRM tool such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, etc.
- Passion for food, drink and restaurants is a major asset!
- Experience producing creative content! (photography, blog, video series, etc)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.